Tuesday, October 14, 2014

styled by the stylist herself.


The lovely, Elizabeth and I first met in middle school. When we ran 
into each other ten years later, we picked up right where we left off. 
It's pretty amazing, getting in touch with an old friend and 
coincidentally both interning for the same woman, Helen Berkun

SIDE NOTE!!! 


Anyways, it was so fun to get the opportunity to work on fantastic 
shoots with these ladies  and becoming friends with Liz again AND 
finding out that we have loads in common. 

 jacket t by alexander wang  • t shirt Orens old bulls shirt    jeans mother • scarf louis vuitton • bag chanel • boots chloe 


put together an outfit that no one else could think of and 
make it look out of this world! She works day and night to 
make sure everything is exactly right and a huge plus... She's 
blast to work with!  

We have been trying to plan a shoot for months but (as I'm sure 
you know) life gets busy. FINALLY, we did it and figured what 
would be more fun than to have Liz style me straight out of her 
own closet!

  vest DVF  • blouse equipment    trackers vince • sunglasses carolina lemke • bag proenza schouler • sneakers superga 


 If you haven't already noticed (which I'm sure you have) 
Liz has an unbelievable wardrobe, especially her accessories 
collection. It was so fun to play dress up in her closet and 
get to spend a few hours with my girl. 

She put me in some outstanding outfits and pushed me out of 
my black and white comfort zone.  Liz, Oren and I had a blast 
at our shoot/reunion (the 3 of us used to eat lunch  together every 
Tuesday). Can't wait to shoot more with my chick. 

Check out Liz's personal style blog: Big Hair and The Big City
and make sure to give her page a "like"!

vest truth and pride  • dress asos   bag céline • pumps proenza schouler   pin YSL

If anyone in the Chicago land area is looking for a 
clothing stylist for a shoot or event, make sure to reach out to Liz
I promise you won't be disappointed! 

xxAli

  (photos: Oren A Photography)
   



2 comments: