Friday, October 10, 2014

photo diary: Israel


Fall is officially here and I have been doing some serious 
reminiscing about my summer. I felt it was finally time to share 
with you some photos from my summer travels. 

In July, Oren and I went to Israel to visit family and friends, 
dive and relax on the beach. Eilat is like a super hot heaven 
and is a beautiful place to visit. We ate unbelievable food, 
spent time with the loveliest people, explored markets and I 
finally took my first real dives (I'm hooked)!   

I had a summer made of dreams, really. I am sad it's over, 
but oh so happy that it happened. 

I hope you enjoy some of my favorite images from each trip.
Beginning here with photos by Oren and I from Eilat and Tel Aviv.
(All images taken on camera, iphone or gopro.)

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning photos!!!! Just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over 40 tripsnto Israel and being there with you was by far the best!

    ReplyDelete