Wednesday, July 30, 2014

boyfriend dressing


One trend I love but struggle with a bit is dressing like a boy(friend). 
At first, I was puzzled by the baggy jeans, baggy shirt look being worn by 
all the hottest (tiniest) women in fashion. Why would they want to hide 
their amazing figures? I thought to myself. Then I tried on this pair of 
J Brands a couple years ago and realized exactly why... What's not to
 love about soft, baggy, super comfy jeans? They work any way, with sneakers
 or heels, an old t-shirt or silk blouse. Wear em, love em... you can even 
dance in em, if you want to.   






 shirt theory  jeans j brand • shoes vince • bag vintage louis vuitton (hand me down from bubby• sunglasses ray ban


xxAli

(photos: Sarah Rose Smiley)

2 comments:

  1. I can't even handle how obsessed I am with this outfit

    CAN'T HANDLE IT, ALI.

    ReplyDelete